Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Prices and packages

Alright... so here are my prices and packages for weddings.
Some things have changed, so please call my phone number at (613) 962-5803 for prices and more details. Thank you!


Bronze package:

1 photo location (great for simple ceremonies, and includes up to 2 hours of coverage)
70 digital viewing proofs
Up to 600 photos
$Call for price (Which includes all digital negatives on CD)


Silver package:

2 photo locations (Up to 4 hours coverage)
140 digital viewing proofs
Up to 700 photos
$Call for price (Which includes all digital negatives on CD)


Gold package:

4 photo locations (Up to 7 hours coverage)
300 digital viewing proofs
Unlimited photos
Complimentary engagement shoot
$Call for price (Which includes all digital negatives on CD)


Custom package:

Ask about custom package that can be tailored to your needs!guests of choice
$Call for price


Engagement sessions:

Prices negotiable. Please contact me for details.


Portraiture:

Prices negotiable. Please contact me for details.
*Note: I will be on the lookout for models to build my portfolio, but will work on a TFCD basis*


Trash the dress (What is trash the dress?) :

In the past couple of years, brides have started a trend of literally "trashing" their dress after their special day was said and done. Many felt their commitment was with their dear husband and not with the dress, so many found it fun to run through water, roll in sand, or even have a good old fashion foodfight. And what makes it even better? To be photographed getting dirty of course!

Prices are negotiable for trash the dress sessions!



Maternity/baby:

Prices are negotiable. Please contact me for further information.


Pets:

Prices are negotiable. My love of pets makes this a soft spot for me!


Industrial/commercial/other:

Please contact me for prices regarding industrial work for brochures, etc.


Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have :) I look forward to hearing from you!