Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Cure concert

So last week, I was very fortunate enough to venture to Toronto and see The Cure concert, that I have been waiting very patiently for!!!!! It was at the ACC, and although I couldn't get a photo pass, the music was great enough for me! (although shooting Robert Smith would have been an amazing task for sure)

They sounded just like they do on all their CDs, and it was great to hear their great new stuff also... I went overboard with merchandise, but I can't say it's a bad thing due to the fact that I am not sure if I will see them again!
I am posting a pic from this very concert from a very very fortunate and talented Scott Spy, who has an incredible band portfolio... This is my dream position as a photographer, and I can't thank him enough for inspiring me and giving me tips to get in!!!!







To see Scott's page, go here! http://berserkasfuck.blogspot.com/



And thanks for allowing me to use your beautiful image on here :)